The Peruvian state has announced that all citizens who change from will be given an authorization bonus National Pension System (SNP) (DL number. 19990) Al Private Pension System (SPP). If you are one of those who choose to leave SNP to join SPP, you can apply for this state bonus until you meet any of the following requirements.
Requirements for accessing an authentication bonus
Before you join SPPYou must have contributed to the SNP for 4 consecutive years (48 contribution units) with or without consecutive years. You must have contributed to the SNP on the following dates:
- Bono 1992: Between December 6, 1982 and December 5, 1992.
- Bono 1996: Between January 1, 1987 and December 31, 1996. In this case, you must be affiliated with the SPP between November 6, 1996 and December 31, 1997.
- Bono 2001: Between January 1, 1992 and December 31, 2001.
How to access the authentication bonus?
- In order to access Authorization bonusYou have to apply Pension Fund Administrator (AFP) Those who have 60 days to reconsider your request for a bond and send it Pension Standardization Office (ONP).
- து AFP Will be responsible for providing you with accurate information about the status and potential issues found in your bonus application.
Recognition bonus payment time
Depends on payment time Special pension status You are at the time of submitting your application:
- Supply and Normal Recovery: If the holder is under 65 years of age. In this case, the bonus will be paid on the last business day of the two-month period when the holder reaches the age. Legal retirement (65 years).
- Simultaneous release and recovery: If the owner is 65 years of age or older, has died, or has been declared permanently disabled. In such cases, the Authorization bonus Offered to beneficiaries or persons with disabilities, Within 90 calendar days from the submission of the application.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”