The Unity Income From Colombia It is an economic program for thousands of vulnerable families affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the severe food crisis the world is going through. In July, beneficiaries prepare to receive a new transfer, as from this month the subsidy will be differentiated according to the Sisbén IV classification.
In order to create a list of beneficiaries, it should be noted that Unity Income Data recorded by institutions: Ministry of Social Welfare, Sispen, Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Finance were taken into account. The selection was made by Department of National Planning (DNP).
Find out below whether you are a beneficiary, when to collect it, approximate amounts and more.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of Unity Income?
To check if you are a beneficiary of the program, you need to register on the program page. Here’s how to do it:
- Enter ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click on the ‘Register’ button located at the top right of the page.
- In Citizen Digital Authentication Service, if you are already registered, login with your ID number or go to ‘Register Here’.
- In ‘Access Type’, select ‘Register with Identity Document’ and continue the process.
- Once you’ve registered, go to the program page and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- After entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Verify the data and close the window.
- Click on Check Orders and Beneficiaries button. A window will appear with information related to your family (if you are a beneficiary, family status, etc.).
According to my sispan group, unity is the measure of income
The amount of solidarity income can be up to 400,000 pesos as long as the living conditions of the potential beneficiary are taken into account.
We share with you a provisional list of the levels of solidarity income in Colombia, according to the SISBÉN classification:
- A family with a member in Group A will receive 400,000 pesos every two months.
- Group B is a family with 380,000 members.
- A family of two in Group A receives 440,000 pesos.
- A family of two persons in group B will get 396,000.
- A family of three members in group A will get 480,000.
- A family with three members in group B, 412,000.
- A family with 4 or more members in group A will get 520,000.
- A family with 4 or more members of group B, 428,000.
- Group C households will receive 380,000 pesos as bimonthly wages.
When to collect solidarity income
Fourth installment of payment Solidarity income in Colombia It will start from the third week of July, it was recently announced, which means that its beneficiaries will be able to collect this social benefit.
In the same way, we share the fee schedule Solidarity income in Colombia 2022:
- Payment for two month period July-August: Payment will be made to the beneficiaries from 18th to 24th July.
- Fees related to the period of two months September – October: Second week of September.
- Fees for two month period November – December: Second week of November
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”