The Unity income, Is one of the most popular grants in Colombia since the onset of the corona virus infection. In May 2022, cash assistance increased and the way it was paid. With now Gustavo Pedro As the country’s new president, that number could change, but according to the Department of Social Prosperity, the next transfer is yet to be announced.
Pedro, the leader of the historic agreement, defeated engineer Rodolfo Hernandez in the second round of the Colombian 2022 election, thus becoming the virtual president of the coffee country. Many Beneficiaries of Solidarity Income and other grants are now wondering what will happen if they pay this fee.But above all they remember what was said in the left-wing campaign.
According to the government’s plan Gustavo Pedro, The elected President of Colombia, promises to carry out economic reforms to overcome the fiscal deficit and increase GDP. “We want to move from the old extraterrestrial economy that killed water and life, to the new productive economy that can create jobs all over Colombia, to wealth-based production. If it takes on new forms, it will have the support of the new government, “said David Cook, chief of The Christian Science Monitor’s Washington bureau.
When Solidarity income is paid
Until now, Social prosperity, Did not report any variance in the payments of the Colombian grant. As with every month, it looks like a special date will be announced for families and families who have not received social assistance to date. Note that the new payment of the Colombian bond will be made in July with a confirmation date in the coming weeks.
What happens if Solidarity pays off with Gustavo Pedro
Gustavo Pedro spoke about this during the presidential election campaign Payment of solidarity income. In the said government plan, Pedro talks about a number of policies that cover basic income and basic health needs. Basically, the leftist leader wants to implement a basic income and an increase in state aid to 500 thousand pesos.
SOLIDARITY Income Payment Schedule
As announced by the President of Colombia, Ivan Duk and the Department of Social Prosperity, Solidarity income will be paid until December 2022. Please note that you should not register with any online site or intermediaries as part of this social activity.
March | 2nd fee.
May | 3rd fee.
July | 4th charge.
In September | 5th charge.
In November | 6th fee.
How do I see if Solidarity Income is the beneficiary of 2022?
To check if you are on the list of beneficiaries of Solidarity Income Collection, you must first remember to enter the official page of Social Prosperity. incomesolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Enter incomesolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- It should be noted that there are two ways to find out if you are part of a community project launched in 2020. You can go to “Consult Users” or “Authorize by GOV.CO”.
- In this first step, you will need to answer certain requirements to verify that your information is correct and thus proceed with the cash distribution process.
Another option for accessing your Solidarity income is to enter “digital authentication” directly. Here you will be asked for the type of access by “Citizen Card” or “Email”.
- Once you have registered, go to the program page and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- Once logged into the computer, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Check the data and close the window.
- Click the Consult Draft and Beneficiaries button. Finally, a window will appear with information about your family (such as family status, if you are a user).
Sispen Classification to Collect Solidarity Revenue
Basically, you have to repeat the steps mentioned (go to’s website ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co) It should be taken into account that the payments in July will be different from the previous months. Families can collect the grant according to the classification made by SISBÉN IV, i.e. they will be charged as follows:
- If there are 1 person in a house, they will get 400 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 2 people in a house, you get 440 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 3 people in a house, you get 480 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 4 or more people in a house, you get 520 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 1 person in a household, they will receive 380 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 2 people in a house, you get 396 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 3 people in a house, you get 412 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 4 or more people in a house, you get 428 thousand Colombian pesos.
Go into solid districts or never
- Enter the application and click on the $ code
- Select “Retrieve Silver” and select where to get it.
- Select the nearest Nequi point.
- Saves 6 digit code.
How To Consult Solidarity Income Through DAVIPLATA
- Enter the official portal.
- Click the “Pay Info Here” button.
- Enter your data.
- Click Send.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”