Single Mothers is a grant supported by the Government of Colombia, whose purpose is to care for and ensure the well-being of mothers without the support of their children’s fathers. Provided by Social prosperity And this will allow them to reduce the family burden. In this note you will be able to know the requirements, beneficiaries and more.
It should be noted that vouchers aimed at single mothers are one of the most requested social programs, as many of these women receive financial assistance from the government to provide a better quality of life for their children.
How will I know if I qualify for Single Mothers 2023?
To find out if you have access to this benefit, you should follow these simple steps:
- Contact the social welfare agency to find out about the dates of municipal calls.
- Once these calls open, they have to submit a formal application.
- It is important to review the availability of schemes and grants on the official website of www.prosperidadsocial.gov.co and follow the procedures specified by National Wealth to meet the necessary requirements.
What requirements do I have to meet to receive the Single Mothers 2023 payment?
This process is completely free and can be administered online or in person by federal representatives from your state’s welfare office. To apply for the benefit, the following documents must be submitted:
- Submit a valid application and valid official identification.
- In addition, it is necessary to be a mother of one or more children under the age of 16 and to be in one of the following situations: widowed, single or abandoned.
- It should also be verified that she does not have sufficient assets, wages, income or resources for herself and her children.
- In addition, you may not receive any pension, pension or grant or grant of any kind or in kind, or if you receive it, it shall not exceed the amount established by Act 5110. If you receive any kind of support, it is essential and clearly and genuinely demonstrate the need for help.
For more information about this process and how to manage it according to each person’s abilities, go through the following steps:
- By calling Toll Free Hotline: 01-8000-95-1100 or Citizen Hotline: 595 44 10.
- Send SMS to 85594
- Sending email to [email protected].
- Accesses the relevant web page.
What is social prosperity?
Social prosperity It is an organization of the national government that seeks to establish policies, public plans, projects and programs for assistance, care and compensation for victims of violence, social inclusion, care for vulnerable groups and their social and economic reintegration in Colombia.
Social prosperity The Attention and Comprehensive Compensation Unit for Victims coordinates the Colombian Institute for Family Welfare and the Center for Historical Memory, and works extensively in the formulation and implementation of social policies.
Law 1448 of 2011 represents an advance for the country by materializing their constitutional rights based on the recognition and dignity of victims, for which the national government establishes a set of judicial measures in the framework of transitional justice , administrative, social and economic, individual and collective, for the benefit of victims of violence.
To achieve this objective, to avoid duplication of activities and to guarantee continuity in service, without affecting the care of victims at any time, it was decided to transfer the Presidential Institute for Social Action and International Cooperation – Social Action – to the Administrative Department. Responsible for assistance, care and compensation for victims of violence, social inclusion, care for vulnerable groups and establishment of policies, public programs, programs and projects for social and economic reintegration.
In this sense, the transformation of social action is carried out, which has led to the creation of the Administrative Department of Social Prosperity, whose main challenge is to advance in overcoming poverty, including vulnerable people and those affected by poverty. , and the integration of territories through the guarantee of the existence of the state on the path of prosperity and harmony.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”
Where can I vote at Edomex? How to Find Your Polling Station for the 2023 Election in Mexico | via INE | Answers
What do you need to process a visa for USA? | US Visa Requirements and Prices | Come
Olivia Maunder | England: I was in so much pain, the doctors confused the diagnosis and when they discovered the truth it was too late | United Kingdom | Ewing’s sarcoma | Story | EC Stories | the world