More security across the country. Peru vaccinated 50% of its target population with two doses, Thus avoiding serious cases and deaths from COVID-19. It was known by Ministry of Health (Mincha) Through his social networks, he continued to urge citizens to come to the first and second dose of the disease.
“A new success from Peru! 50% of the target population has both doses of the # COVID19 vaccine. We will continue to make progress in this vaccine process. # Vaccinate now,” Minza said.
However, according to the Single National Health Database (RUNIS), 14 million citizens have not yet been given two doses, which represents half of the target population. According to the register, 31,545,0003 drugs were used. Of these, 17,639,753 correspond to the first dose, while 13,870,655 to the second injection.
Similarly, the ministry asked the people to participate in the population Sixth Vaccination CeremonySunday, October 17 is a day with 36 consecutive hours lasting until 7pm.
Sixth Vaccination Ceremony: Who Can Be Vaccinated?
- The first dose is for people over 18 years of age.
- The second dose is 30 years and above.
- People who are behind the first or second dose.
- Pregnant women from 12 weeks.
- Teachers of the Ministry of Education.
- Comorbiditis (adolescents with type III obesity, type I and II diabetes, severe mental and neurodevelopmental disorder, cancer patients with Down syndrome, rare and orphaned diseases from 12 years of age).
I put my shoulder: How do I know the day and time I was assigned?
Still not sure if vaccination is your method? Minza has already run the registry so you know when your vaccine against the corona virus will arrive.
- Enter the platform Suggestions. pongoelhombro.gob.pe.
- Click Advice.
- Finally, the website will confirm if you are on the National Vaccine Register and if you have a scheduled appointment. If you do not have a vaccination date yet, you will receive a message that they are taking you into account: “You are on the National Vaccine Register. We are constantly working to integrate information about your vaccine date and location. For now, you can check if your vaccine is already scheduled at other official sites. ”