Without any stains. Recycling gets stronger over time and everyone has a greater responsibility in maintaining the environment. One of the most common practices in many homes is to reuse glass bottles, either with water, fruit juices or turning them into decorative accessories; However, there are times when the background cannot be cleaned in the best way. It is here Tricks at home They are the best saviors, so this small area is always kept in optimal condition.
More info | Homemade tricks to polish your wood floors
It is important to know that if the water you reuse or use daily to bring hot drinks or the water you drink during the day is not very clean, you can expose yourself to germs and bacteria. Follow these recommendations regularly and at the time of registration.
How to clean a bottle inside
If using a sponge makes cleaning the bottle inside seem like a complicated task, pay attention to these Tricks at home Fast and effective.
1. Rice and soap
- You will need uncooked rice, a funnel and liquid soap.
- Fill the bottle with a handful of rice or lighten it using a funnel.
- Then fill the remaining bottle with warm water and spray with liquid soap.
- Cover the bottle and shake vigorously.
- Rice acts as a scrub for the inner walls, while soapy water cleanses the interior To explain From ‘The Furniture’.
- Finally, rinse the inside of the bottle as many times as needed, leaving no traces of rice grains or detergent.
2. White vinegar
- This will not only keep the bottle clean but also sterile.
- Rinse the bottle in soap and water, then fill with warm water and two tablespoons of vinegar.
- You can sit overnight to kill most of the bacteria.
- Wash well the next morning and let dry.
3. Baking soda
- Put two or three tablespoons of baking soda in the bottle and fill with warm water.
- Cover, shake well to mix ingredients and let stand for a few hours.
- Rinse with warm water.
Why is it important to wash a reusable bottle?
Scientist Andrew Singer pointed out Hafost United Kingdom These bottles usually contain “oral” and “environmental” bacteria, such as viruses, which remain in the bottle if not cleaned regularly. In addition, E. coli bacteria are more likely to accumulate. This is often caused by poor personal hygiene, not washing your hands after going to the bathroom and not bringing a bottle in this home environment.
For this reason, it is necessary to clean the bottle daily, it is done with cutlery, crockery or cup.
How to sharpen kitchen knives without utensils
1. Sharpen with another knife
This is one of the well known methods. You only have to Slide the knife blade over one another, And repeat the process several times on both sides. It is very easy and only takes a few seconds.
2. With one more trophy
This Infiltration Gives good results. Turn the cup upside down, Then slide the knife back over the edge. But keep in mind that the angle of the blade relative to the bottom of the cup should be between 20-30 degrees. Watch the video below to better understand the trick.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”