As of June 31, MIDIS is offering millions of people an economic subsidy called “Bono Yanapay”, which is 350 soles or 700. This financial assistance is provided only once to the beneficiaries, here in the following note on the MANAGEMENT we will tell you all the details so that you can inquire with your DNI and learn how to collect it.
If you are a Beneficiary of Assistance Bonus, please contact DNI for consultation
Government implemented Bond Inquiry Link Assistance. S / 350 Personal Economy Subsidy for Poverty, Severe Poverty or Users of Community Programs, Retirees 65 or over பெரு 13.5 Million Adults; With the aim of reactivating its economy due to the corona virus crisis.
How to see if you are a beneficiary of Yanabai Bonus?
- Enter the official help bonus link Here.
- Enter your ID number and release date.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” captcha.
- Accept private policy.
Yanabai Bonus 2022: When Can I Collect?
Yanapay had a deadline to collect the bond, which was initially April 30, 2022, although MIDIS Minister Dina Boluarte announced that the deadline would be extended to June 30 this year. Of course, everyone in a family created by one person of legal age in the care of one or more minors can charge an extra 350 soles. To do this, they should not own any of the social projects mentioned, as well as Pronabek.
Elephant Bonus of 350 Sols: How to Collect a Grant?
- Payment to users of Jundos, Pension 65 and Contigo programs.
- Housing fees for adults over the age of 80 and those with severe disabilities.
- Make a deposit for those who already have a bank account. Payment start: October 5th.
- Deposit Pim, Tungi or Yap (option with DNI without bank account) for existing digital wallet holders.
- Deposit in new Bim, Tunki or Yape digital wallet accounts (optional with DNI without a bank account) for users up to the age of 59 and have a cell phone in their name.
- Banco de la Nación DNI account payments for users up to the age of 59 and a cell phone in their name. It will be implemented in 240 priority districts. Payment start: October 25th. (If you are unable to activate your DNI account, you will go to withdraw money).
- Deposit in the cellular bank of Banco de la Nación for persons who have a cell phone in their name, with at least 30 days of operation. Withdrawals will be made through ATMs and various agencies across the country. To do this, you must first check your personal data on the platform, after this time from 8am to 10pm, and do it the next day. Payment start: December 2nd.
- Paying for carts at community focal points. Payment start: October 18th.
- Housing fees for adults over the age of 80 and those with severe disabilities. Payment start: November 9th.
- Payment at Banco de la Nación window and mobile agencies.
- Those who do not have an account with a bank or financial institution are only targeted at people who do not have a cell phone in their name. This method is also available for individuals who have not been able to complete the process in previous methods. To do this, consult beforehand on the Yanapay operating system.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”