The New Year 2022 It has a corner and for this special date Traditional rituals They can not be without. If you are faithful to these habits, we recommend reviewing the five best cables that are attractive Love, health and money.
There are dozens of people to say goodbye to and have a good year Rituals and ceremonies This has been a trend in the world for many years. In Peru, the list is long, but here we are going to summarize the most popular options 2022 Do not miss anything. Keep in mind that these rituals are easy and simple to prepare.
You can see: New Year 2022: Check the opening hours of major banks in the country
1. Lentils in pockets
This bomb is a classic ritual to get 2022. In Peru, there are families who carry this product in their pockets at midnight during the New Year celebration. Likewise, you have the option to use this by consuming this stew cooked in a spoon on the first day of 2022.
This tradition comes from Italy and also from ancient Rome. Citizens of the past gave a bag full of nuts to say good luck to their relatives or friends. This is because food is designed like a coin, as well as when this stew is cooked, its size increases, which is why it is so abundantly related.
2. Yellow underwear
This cabal is one of the most popular and very popular in Peru and other parts of the world. It can be worn with yellow, red or green underwear. This is to attract good luck, love or money for the next year.
Moreover, it has been said for many years Yellow underwear It is associated with the color of the sun and symbolizes the eternity, energy and vitality of our planet. In other cultures, yellow symbolizes autumn and the color of gold symbolizes wealth.
3. Eat 12 grapes at midnight
During the New Year celebration, at midnight, many people usually have Eat 12 grapes, Creating an option for each that represents different months.
Historically, the tradition of eating 12 grapes at exactly 12 o’clock at night came from Spain to Latin America.
It is noteworthy that to get good luck and prosperity for 12 months, it is necessary to eat a grape with the sound of every bell at midnight.
Place three triangular-shaped candles in a secluded spot in your home and light them at 12 midnight on January 1st. 2022. The color should be red to ignite the flame of love. Also, if you are looking for a better love or you can use two pinks in white to heal the relationship.
You can see: Travel for the New Year: These are the requirements for boarding a flight from Peru
5. Bath with honey
Moments before the celebration New YearApply honey all over your body, let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse it off. This ritual seeks to attract sweetness and good vibes into your life.
Happy New Year 2022
Next, we share the best New Year greetings to dedicate to your friends and family:
- I want you to be so happy that you do not know if you are living or dreaming this year starting.
- Happy New Year! My desire this year is to have the warmth of love with you and to illuminate the path of your life in a positive direction.
- Happy 2022, dude. Do not stop running towards the goal. Say goodbye to your misfortune and get ready for the new stage!
- Money, health, love, friendship … but above all hope does not diminish! Happy New Year 2022!
- I roast all of my family, friends, acquaintances and contacts. So Happy New Year full of peace, love and happiness to all.
- Here is your chance to turn a new page in your life book. Happy New Year!
- Relieve yourself from sadness and do not frown because the New Year has finally come. Happy and healthy 2022!
- We wish you 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of excitement, 365 days of laughter, 8,760 hours of good luck, 525,600 minutes of happiness and 31,536,000 seconds to win. Happy New Year!
- This greeting is a happy peace box wrapped in love, sealed with a smile and sent with a kiss. Happy New Year.
- Let this New Year 2022 make clear the best for you and your life, always respecting those who love you the most! Successes and blessings for this New Year!
Traditions in the New Year
Like any holiday, the New Year has long shaped its traditions. One of them is to wear your underwear back to ring in the New Year. Another trend is to use different colored underwear. Here we explain the purpose of these rituals.
Kabbalah in the New Year: Should I do it alone or in company?
“You can do it alone or as a family. Decorate the house when you go on a trip but decorate it. However, we are now dealing with the problem of taking care of ourselves from the infection, no doubt we all need to be protected and keep our distance, ”Rosa Maria Sifuventes, a trainer and journalist, told La Replica in an interview.
In that sense, he added, he considered the epidemic moment to be conducive to performing various rituals with family members as a result of the situation. “I hope this is a moment to create speculation since we are going to be home,” he added.
Phrases for getting 2022 New Year
Start the New Year 2022 with the most inspiring phrases and greetings and congratulations to your friends, family, customers and other special people in your life. We present to you in the following note Selection of very different original and humorous messages Beginning in 2022 you can share your love, affection, hope or laughter through WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networks.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”
Where can I vote at Edomex? How to Find Your Polling Station for the 2023 Election in Mexico | via INE | Answers
What do you need to process a visa for USA? | US Visa Requirements and Prices | Come
Olivia Maunder | England: I was in so much pain, the doctors confused the diagnosis and when they discovered the truth it was too late | United Kingdom | Ewing’s sarcoma | Story | EC Stories | the world