From August and till the end of the rest of 2022, the beneficiaries Unity income Inside Colombia As per the conditions in the new differential payment scheme officialized by the Department of Social Welfare (DPS), they will get an increase in their pay. However, the state itself would have issued a warning, as evidenced by some Colombian media such as El Portafolio.
Colombia, like its Latin American counterparts, is providing social benefits to its people in vulnerable situations as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and other social, political and economic crises affecting the country and the world. Let’s explain how much of an increase in this note Unity income of Colombia And what will be the warning announced by the government.
How much will the amount of solidarity income increase?
As advertised in some media Colombianssizes Unity income of Colombia There is a slight variation as per the different fee schedule of the Department of Social Welfare.
According to media reports ColombiansAs with El Portafolio, the payout increments are divided into:
- If the beneficiary has SISBÉN classification A and there is only one member of the family, they will receive $420,000 instead of $400,000.
- If the beneficiary’s SISBÉN classification is A, at least two members of the family will receive $435,000 instead of $400,000.
- If the beneficiary has SISBÉN classification B and there is only one member of the family, they will receive $410,000 instead of $400,000.
- Even if the beneficiary’s SISBEN classification is B, if there are at least two members of the family, they will get $420,000 instead of $400,000.
- If the beneficiary is in SISBEN classification C, he will continue to receive $400,000 pesos.
What has the government warned about this increase?
Community demand Colombian Pushed the government to increase the amount Unity incomeAs some media experts have pointed out Colombia.
It also created the concept of Department of Social Welfare responsible for administering the social welfare of the government. Colombian.
That’s why Pierre García, director of the Department of Social Prosperity, said that even if this increase in subsidies is carried out, “resources will run out, which will determine a situation already shared with the divisive group of the new government. The future of this project”, El Portafolio de quotes Colombia.
What is the Solidarity income in Colombia 2022?
Unity income Initially it was designed to work for the benefit of the most needy Colombia. Thanks to the Social Investment Act passed by Congress ColombianAnd approved by former President Ivan Duque, the Social Prosperity Program will run until 2022. For this reason, the Social Investment Law increases the program going to 3 million to 4 million 85 thousand beneficiary families starting in March and April. 2022.
The program will prioritize families living in extreme poverty in SISBÉN IV (Group A). This target will allow at least 30% of households to be female. 64.13% of households already receiving remittances are represented by female heads.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”