The solar eclipse This Saturday, April 30, will be one of the first astronomical events on Earth for 2022. In that sense, the event will take place next Saturday, April 30th, where it will reach its peak view point. 5:37 pm to Colombia.
Time to watch the solar eclipse
The first eclipse will occur on Saturday, April 30, 2022, at 1:45 pm (18:45 UTC) Colombian time. The maximum eclipse will occur two hours later, at 3:41 pm (20) Colombian time. : 41 UTC), and ends at 5:37 pm (22:37 UTC) Colombian time.
- Antarctica: Starts at 4:24 pm and peaks at 4:52 pm
- Santiago Chile): Starts at 4:33 pm and peaks at 5:36 pm
- Argentina Buenos Aires): Starts at 5:42 pm and peaks at 6:09 pm
- Bolivian (La Paz): Starts at 5:39 pm and peaks at 6:01 pm
- Uruguay (Montevideo): Starts at 5:43 pm and peaks at 6 pm
The place to watch the solar eclipse live
Time and Date and NASA TV will broadcast through their official YouTube channels solar eclipse Long live everyone.
When will the eclipses in 2022 be known
According to NASA, 2022 eclipses will occur on:
- Partial Eclipse – April 30
– You can see it with the naked eye because it is visible in the Southeast Pacific and South America.
- Total lunar eclipse – May 16
– It will be much easier to see this in the US, Europe and Africa.
- Partial Eclipse – October 25
– It is unknown in the United States and can only be experienced in Europe, Northeast Africa and West Asia.
- Total lunar eclipse – November 8
– You can see it on almost all planets, especially in Asia, Australia, the Pacific and the United States.
There are three types of solar eclipses that differ from each other in how much and how much the moon obscures the sun.
Eclipse Solar Total
A total solar eclipse occurs when the sun, earth, and moon are lined up in such a way that the moon completely blocks sunlight. At that point, for seconds or minutes, the sky would be dark enough to appear as night.
In the words of NASA, “total solar eclipses on Earth are only possible due to celestial coincidence.” The sun is 400 times wider than the moon, but it is 400 times farther away.
“That geometry means that when they are aligned exactly, the moon blocks the entire surface of the sun, creating a total solar eclipse,” says NASA.
When the Moon is “small” further away from the Earth, it does not completely cover the surface of the Sun.Then, the Sun’s ring forms around the Moon, which is called the annual solar eclipse.
Similar to what happens during a total solar eclipse, a “rim of the ring” is formed during this event in which the eclipse is seen as a ring. On either side of the said path, a pro-zone is formed.
Beamin explains that a hybrid eclipse is a phenomenon, “when the moon is at a distance that can completely obscure the sun, but as it progresses, it stops covering the sun slightly away from the earth. It is a ring eclipse.
He continues: “It can start as a circular eclipse and then become a total eclipse.” The Canary Islands Meteorological Agency (IAC) estimates that these eclipses are only 4% of solar eclipses.
What is a total solar eclipse and why does it occur?
A solar eclipse is an event in which the light of the sun is completely or partially obscured by the intersection of a star between the sun and the observer. Among solar eclipses seen from Earth, the star that obscures the sun is the moon.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”