A very popular benefit Colombia Is he Unity income, an economic benefit provided by the government to vulnerable people who will experience the severe consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic and, as a result, their situation worsened by the increase in the price of the basic household basket. That is why in this note we will tell you when it is paid and how to see if I am a beneficiary of the Colombian grant.
Before that, it is important to remember that Colombia It is in a delicate political situation because it recently held elections that were won by left-wing politician Gustavo Pedro, who issued statements reining in economic subsidies granted during Ivan’s administration as president. Duke.
And the sudden rise in petrol prices ColombiaPut the country in what some analysts describe as “soft”.
Now yes, this is the fee schedule Unity Income 2022 In September, that is, when this subsidy will be given and how to know if you are a beneficiary of this popular state benefit.
What is the 2022 Solidarity Income Schedule?
According to the Department of Social Welfare Colombia He explained that the subsidy is paid bi-monthly, bi-monthly. From Thursday, July 21, transfer for the months of July and August – corresponding to cycles 28 and 29 – was given to the families of the beneficiaries. Unity income of ColombiaThe following payments of the 30th and 31st cycles of September and October are already getting closer and closer.
In the past, according to the Social Prosperity website Colombia, the payments were made in phases; That is, they started for banking families on July 21; And from July 25 to August 8, it will be available across the national territory to unbanked households who have received payments through Super Giros and its network of partners.
Now, these payment dates correspond to the two months of July and August. In this note we provide the payment schedule Unity income Inside Colombia Remaining months of 2022, so far:
- Payment for two month period July-August: Payment will be made to the beneficiaries from 18th to 24th July.
- Fees related to the period of two months September – October: Second week of September.
- Fees for two month period November – December: Second week of November
Note that these payments will be made by mid-September. Definite dates are yet to be announced and this too may vary.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of Unity Income?
To find out who are its beneficiaries Unity income of ColombiaThe first thing you need to do is to check that you are registered in SISBÉN, which together with the Department of National Planning (DNP) has created an updated information base of families in need of support, in which those who receive support are excluded from others. Cash transfer schemes like PILA and pension.
This information from SISBÉN is the first filter to identify vulnerable households. Unity income Inside Colombia.
Remember that program Unity income of Colombia No records or drawings will be accepted to announce who can receive this grant. Selection of potential beneficiaries is done through information registered in SISBÉN.
Consulting a person is a benefit Unity income To find out what the relevant score is, follow these steps:
- Enter page: www.sisben.gov.co (https://www.sisben.gov.co/Paginas/consulta-tu-grupo.aspx)
- Select the type of document – enter the ID number
- Click on Advice
If you are a beneficiary to register, you need to follow the following steps:
- to login ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click the Register button at the top right of the page.
- In Citizen Digital Authentication Service, login with your ID number if you are already registered or register here.
- In access types, select registration with identity document and continue the process.
- Once registered, enter the program page again and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- After entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Verify the data and close the window.
- Click on Check Orders and Beneficiaries button. Finally, a window will appear with family-related information (if you are a beneficiary, family status, etc.).
If in any case, your name does not appear in the list, you can participate in the new SISBÉN IV survey and request your registration.
To do this, you have to practically make the request by entering it on the official website of the District Planning Secretariat. www.sdp.gov.co On the Suggestions tab – SISBÉN button – click on ‘Request survey for the first time’ and ‘Registration request enter a new Sisbén Bogotá survey’.
How much does Solidarity Income pay in 2022?
In months, the Unity income Beneficiaries of this important economic benefit in Colombia have experienced little variation in benefits. Changes have been made to each group that is part of the register created by SISBÉN to identify the most vulnerable households.
The last amount subject to changes is allocated to the distributions of cycles 28 and 29. Unity incomeRelating to deposits for July and August.
payment Unity income It varies between 400,000 and 520,000 Colombian pesos, depending on which group they belong to. Here is the table of new amounts:
Its beneficiaries Unity incomeGroup A, get:
- If there is 1 person in a household, you will receive a payment of $400,000
- If there are 2 people in a household, you will receive a payment of $440,000
- If there are 3 people in a household, you will receive a payment of $480,000
- If there are 4 or more people in a household, you will receive a payment of $520,000
Its beneficiaries Unity incomeGroup B, get:
- If there is 1 person in a household, you will receive a payment of $380,000
- For a 2-person household, you’d pay $396,000
- If there are 3 people in a household, you will pay $412,000
- If there are 4 or more people in a household, you will receive a payment of $428,000
Group C households will receive 380,000 pesos as bimonthly wages.
What is Solidarity Income?
program Unity income Implemented by the national government Colombia To respond to the social consequences of the epidemic in Colombian families. Thanks to the Social Investment Act, the Community Prosperity Program can be implemented through 2022. Additionally, the coverage of the scheme has been increased from 3 million to 4 million 85 thousand beneficiary families starting from March and April 2022.
program Unity income SISBÉN IV (Group A) gives priority to registered families in extreme poverty. 64.13% of households already receiving remittances are represented by female heads.
Be part of the plan Unity income of Colombia No intermediaries or registrations required. The entire process is carried out by updating the Sisbén IV survey.
The Unity income Created and designed for people and families in vulnerable situations, in this case, as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and various other crises engulfing the country and the entire world. A price hike will not only affect the underlying basket ColombiaBut for the entire planet.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”