payment Unity income, an economic program to help vulnerable families in Colombia. In total, about 3.5 million families benefit, and many more Colombians do not know whether or not they will receive the economic subsidy for July and August. With the arrival of July, Solidarity income beneficiaries will get a new twist, as from this month the assistance amount will be differentiated according to the Sispan IV classification.
As established in the Equity Table, the Schedule of Disbursement of Differential Payments and Unity Income is agreed upon, the beneficiaries will receive the 28th and 29th drafts corresponding to the July-August bimonther in the third week of July.
Solidarity Income Payment Schedule 2022
- Fourth charge: Third week of July.
- Fifth charge: Second week of September.
- Sixth charge: Second week of November.
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of Solidarity Income 2022?
To check if you are a beneficiary of the program, you need to register on the program page. Here’s how to do it:
- Enter ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click the button ‘check in’Located at the top right of the page.
- in service Citizen Digital AuthenticationIf you are already registered, login with your ID number or go to ‘Register Here’.
- In ‘access type’, Select ‘Registration with Identity Document’ And continue the process.
- Once you’ve registered, go to the program page and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- After entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Check the data and close the window.
- Click on Check Orders and Beneficiaries button. A window will appear with information related to your family (if you are a beneficiary, family status, etc.).
HOW TO COLLECT SOLIDARITY INCOME | Groups 2022
Here you have to repeat the mentioned steps (visit the website of ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co) It should be taken into account that payments in July will be different from previous months. Families can collect the subsidy according to the classification made by SISBÉN IV, that is, they will be charged as follows:
For those in group A
- If there is 1 person in a household, they will receive 400 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 2 people in a household, you will receive 440 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 3 people in a household, you will receive 480 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 4 or more people in a household, you will receive 520 thousand Colombian pesos.
For those in group B
- If there is 1 person in a household, they will receive 380 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 2 people in a household, you will receive 396 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 3 people in a household, you will receive 412 thousand Colombian pesos.
- If there are 4 or more people in a household, you will receive 428 thousand Colombian pesos.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”