TikTok A social network allows you to post entertaining videos up to a maximum of 3 minutes, and it has become one of the most important applications in the world because it currently exceeds one billion and the number continues to grow. The aforementioned operating system of Chinese descent is very addictive because even if some videos last a few seconds, you can still scroll for several hours, for this reason, we will teach you a trick that will help you to use the application only for a certain amount. Time during the day.
According to information spread by the technical media Androidphoria, A tool for setting limits for use TikTok It’s only available on mobiles running the Android operating system, although it has not been ruled out that it will later come to Apple iOS users.
How to control ticktog usage
- First, make sure there are no updates on TikTok in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, click on your profile icon and click on the three horizontal lines located in the upper right corner.
- Many options will be displayed, find the one that says Digital Detox and click on it.
- In this section, enter screen time management and select the usage range between 40 and 120 minutes.
- You will need to create and enter a 4-digit number, because if you use your time, the application will ask you to enter a password to use it again, however it is best to have someone else create it for you. Do not fall into temptation.
Ready, now if you spend the planned time TikTok, The apps will be blocked automatically and will not be allowed to use until the next 24 hours.
Want to know how to convert video? TikTok In Gif? Want to know how to make duets? Want to know interesting stories? And then click HereAnd discover all the news about this Chinese site around the world.