The Unity Income Scheme It is an economic support affecting the country as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, inflation etc. That is why the national government will provide this benefit to more than 4 million families whose economic situation is affected. Currently, since March and April this year, bonds have been issued to more than 85 thousand families.
As far as is known, the Solidarity Income Scheme does not administer any registrations or raffles. The selection of potential beneficiaries of the grant is done through the information registered in SISBEN IV.
“This Thursday, July 21, payments begin for 4 million families in Colombia, which will receive solidarity income with a new differential payment. Banking households will be the first to receive payments and from July 25 to August 8, payments will be made to SuperGIROS and its associated network,” said Pierre Garcia, Director of Community Prosperity.
How to access Solidarity Income?
To know whether a citizen is a beneficiary of the solidarity income provided between July and August, it is important to know that he must be registered in the Sisbén register and have a valid identity document. Since the poorest households in Sisban are in Group A, the scheme will prioritize them.
Here are the steps to enroll in the program:
- Enter: ingresosolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click the SIGN UP button at the top right of the page.
- In Citizen Digital Authentication Service, login with your ID number if you are already registered or register here.
- In Access Type, select Registration with Identity Document and continue the process.
- Once you’ve registered, go to the program page and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- After entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Verify the data and close the window.
- Click on Consult Draft and Beneficiaries button. Finally, a window will appear with information related to your family (if you are a beneficiary, family status, etc.).
What is the Government’s objective with Unity Income Bonus?
Lakhs of people have been affected by the recent economic problems in the country, so it is trying to revive the country’s economy by providing employment and benefits to the needy. “Through the Social Investment Act, regional companies will be able to access more resources and support by easing debt levels. Through this and other measures, we seek to accelerate economic recovery in the regions,” said the finance minister.
. “Infuriatingly humble alcohol fan. Friendly entrepreneur. Travel aficionado. Typical tv advocate.”